| Hetalia Drama CD: Prologue 2|
|Released:||December 29, 2008|
|Label:||Frontier Works, Media Factory|
Hetalia Drama CD: Prologue 2 (ヘタリア ドラマＣＤ～プロローグ２～ Hetaria Dorama CD ~Purorōgu Ni~) is the third drama CD adaption of Hetalia: Axis Powers, released on December 29th, 2008 as a Comic Market 75 exclusive.
- 1: A Happy New Year (12:39)
- 2: Japan And The Footsteps Of Modernization (日本と文明開化の足音) (11:28)
- 3: Bonus Track: Cast Commentary (キャストコメント) (30:29)
A Happy New YearEdit
Japan And The Footsteps Of ModernizationEdit
Bonus Track: Cast CommentaryEdit
The voice actors all talk about their experiences making this CD.
- Narrator: Kishô Taniyama
- North Italy: Daisuke Namikawa
- Germany: Hiroki Yasumoto
- Japan: Hiroki Takahashi
- America: Katsuyuki Konishi
- England: Noriaki Sugiyama
- France: Masaya Onosaka
- China: Yuki Kaida
- Russia: Yasuhiro Takato
- Austria: Akira Sasanuma
- Hungary: Michiko Neya
- This contains the first drama CD appearances of China and Hungary.
- Starting with this drama CD, Hiroki Takahashi began to use a deeper voice for Japan, a change that carried over to the anime adaptation.
- An additional seiyū, Kaoru Mizuhara, appears in the Cast Commentary section in the discussion of recording for the drama CDs and anime. When it comes time for each actor to discuss the characters they play, Mizuhara mentions Kankoku and Korean barbeque, which drew speculation that she was originally cast as Korea at the time of this recording, but was let go from the production when the character was written out of the series in light of the South Korean protests. However, a later translation revealed that Mizuhara was only discussing the idea of playing a character in the series, with a "Monaco" being suggested first for her by another seiyū before she picked Korea.