Gakuen Hetalia Portable (学園ヘタリア Ｐortable, lit: Academy Hetalia Portable, School Hetalia Portable) is a single-player PSP game scheduled for release in early 2011. It is loosely adapted from the original Gakuen Hetalia dating sim concept by Hidekaz Himaruya, although this commercial version of the game is listed in the action/adventure genre.
The game is developed by Otomate, Idea, Inc., and Frontier Works.
Seychelles, a new student at World Academy W, winds up immediately involved in having to plan the school's annual party, in which the students deepen their cultural exchanges and understanding of each other. To be able to pull off a successful party, Seychelles must plan carefully and get to know her classmates better.
- North Italy: Daisuke Namikawa
- Germany: Hiroki Yasumoto
- Japan: Hiroki Takahashi
- America/Canada: Katsuyuki Konishi
- England/UK: Noriaki Sugiyama
- France: Masaya Onosaka
- China: Yuki Kaida
- Russia: Yasuhiro Takato
- The original dating sim version of Gakuen Hetalia did not include Switzerland as a major character, as he was said to be constantly absent from school (reflecting his "neutrality"). Liechtenstein was also not included in the original cast due to having not been designed yet, while Greece and Canada were not seen at all in concept art and the unfinished screenplay for the game. Lithuania was present in that screenplay, though he was omitted from this version. Taiwan, Poland, and South Korea also appeared in concept art for the scrapped download version, though they were not present in the screenplay.
- While the original concept focused more on Seychelles' relationships and had a romance theme to it, the "party" plot seems to be the main focus of the commercial version.